We meet at: Seminole First Baptist Church
11045 Park Blvd, Seminole, FL, 9:25-11:00 AM
- We meet at Seminole First Baptist Church; 11045 Park Blvd; Seminole, FL on Thursdays, 9:25-11:00 am
- We have an open prayer room with a leader each week between 9:10-9:20.
- Our schedule coincides with the Pinellas County Schools’ schedule, September-May.
- This study is for women only.
- We offer childcare.
- Our study is made of women from all faiths and denominations.
- Each week, we meet first in small groups to discuss study questions, and then we gather together for a lecture, wrapping up what we’ve studied.
- After the lecture, study questions for the next week are given which are designed to help us focus on the Word of God, and make us think and study deeper.
- We encourage you to answer the questions in your own words and do your best to complete them every week.
- If you have to miss a week your leader will mail the questions to you.
Isaiah 55:11 NLT “It is the same with my word. I send it out, and it always produces fruit. It will accomplish all I want it to, and it will prosper everywhere I send it.”